As a public speaker, special guest, or academic lecturer, Dr. Campbell describes the narcissistic cultural trends unique to the present age; often referred to as the “Age of Entitlement”.
Depending on the topic and audience, he will draw in elements from economics, technology, business and politics as well as psychology.
Dr. Campbell’s talks are designed to be clear and relatable. He always includes a good dose of humor. Your audience will be challenged to think and will be thoroughly entertained at the same time.
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Psychological Science
- Association of Independent Camps
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Centre for Confidence and Well-being, Glasgow, Scotland
- Cox Communications
- Management Centre Turkiye, Istanbul
- Rand Corporation
- Reynolds Plantation Linger Longer Series
For invitations for lectures and talks, please send an invitation with the word “invitation” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org